Saturday, January 30, 2010

Going Back to School

I really can't complain about going back to work. I had an excellent break back home for two weeks in December and another two week break in January, some of which was spend in Egypt, the other part spent just taking it easy in Amman.
Yet, despite all of my awesome breaks giving me plenty of down time, I'm still not looking forward to waking up at 6:30 every morning and dealing with fragmented weekend. Working on Saturday while having Friday and Sunday just isn't a complete weekend. There are two good things that will come of starting work again. A, I'll get plenty of hugs from the kids and B, I'll look forward to my ka'ik sim sim sandwich every morning that I get from Ahmad, formerly known as ka'ik sim sim boy. Ah...the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment